Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SingPost x Hello Kitty Sanrio

I'm not really a die-hard fan of Sanrio, but seriously who can resist little devil Kuromi, cutie pie My Melody, and mouthless Hello Kitty all add up together in a large envelope laptop case?!?!

Not me~ I have a thing for envelope stuff.

I figured I could always use another laptop case. Ahem **Excuses**

Which is why I went ahead and got this:


Measures 36 x 28 cm, a bit tight and hard to put in, but still fits my 13inch laptop snugglingly. My lappie has finally found its home. **HUGS** so comfy and soft to hug too. 

Isn't it just adorable?? It was totally just shouting "Bring me home. Bring me home. " (Maybe I should get a doctor instead, I can hear voices lol)

Anyways, this exclusive collaboration is made in celebration of Sanrio's 50th anniversary between the Singapore Post and Sanrio, therefore it is only available locally.


Photos of leaflet.

They also had a stamp collection which I didn't get cause I'm not into stamps. But they sure look cute!!



More photos of my laptop case:


The huge stamp is just adorable ^^ Haha airmail. To where??



Didn't expect the laptop case to be really shaped like an envelope!! Thought it would be zips like most others. That was a bonus. 


But the velcro wasn't as secured as I thought. Keep having the feeling that my laptop might drop out if I didn't hold it with the envelope facing upwards. Only thing I didn't like about :(


The padding inside. Didn't quite like it initially. But I think it's getting to me now.

You can also check out the official press release here.

I got mine at Singapore Airport Terminal 3 Post Office, think was the second last one.

So Sanrio lovers in Singapore, hurry and go grab yours if you haven't got one yet.

Chi Chi

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment