Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello Kitty Alarm Clock

Sorry for not blogging these past few days, just had some issues to deal with. No worries~ this blog is still active and alive!!! :D

I've been searching for the perfect alarm clock for quite a while since my bro snatch mine away, well erm.. though it was technically his to began with.  So yea~ I was at Orchard Central (beside 313 Somerset) today when I chanced upon THE perfect alarm clock. 

Adorable hello kitty alarm clock!! Nice oval shape~ 

Got this red version instead of the black version cause the kitties appeals to me more~ love how they're in a row ^^ And the red just brights up my black table better. 

Kitties in the form of Tamagotchi~ much love <3 <3

LED lights!! How cool is that?? 

When the lights are turned on, they stay for about 5 seconds before turning off by itself. That is if I only pressed the button once..

When I pressed the button twice though~ the lights changes from blue to red to green to all mix to red green mix to blue green mix to red purple mix and so on and so forth... omg~ I am so in love with this alarm clock right now ^^

I can hear these hugee alarm bells (with the pretty changing lights) ringing in my bedroom all the way from my living room. I'm pretty sure these are enough to knock me out of my dreams, or my day-dreams lol. 

I also got a Rilakkuma membership card and name card from the salesman. According to him, these memberships cards are limited edition with only 5,000 produced. And the name cards, LE of 1,000 only. Can't really trust him on that, but I don't mind getting them, cause the cards are really really cute :) 

And just for your information, they are also opening a store at level 6 at Orchard Central next month. So if you're interested in cute items, you might wana check them out.

But the Japan Fair that is going on right now is only until 26 June 2011 Sunday. There is quite a lot of interesting stores selling a whole variety of japanese items. And most of the store owners are Japanese too~ might wana train your Jap skills a bit? xD

And I'll just end this with my little haul of Essential products hair essence Nuance Airy (pink) and Rich Premier (orange). Got these at quite a deal from John Little which is currently having a 20% on various brands. Also with every 2 products of Essential products purchased, there's a free gift of Damage Care Rich Premier 120g. I also got samples of Bio-essence Bird's Nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening cleanser and advancer. Am a happy little girl now :D

Who doesn't love freebies? 

Enjoy your nice weekend everyone :)

Chi Chi



No comments:

Post a Comment