Friday, June 10, 2011

Handbag Hooker and Jill Stuart Cafe Bag x SWEET

Got this gorgeous looking handbag hook some time ago as a mother's day gift to my mum <3 Occasionally, she brings it around with her when attending weddings and functions. But most of the time, it just stays in the poor old cupboard. So rather than just letting it sit around and collecting dust, I figured I could put it to better use~ and that is by posting photos of it with various bags/totes that I have xD

Handbag hook with original box and pouch

Details of handbag hook. The 'diamonds' inside are actually fixed, so only the star is slightly movable. 

The heart shape of this handbag hook reminds me of the heart on my jill stuart cafe bag. So I took my bag out for a comparison. Aren't they just sweet. ^^

This jill stuart cafe bag was actually the first magazine gift with purchase (gwp) that aroused my curiosity about magazine gwps, and my collection just expand from there. I actually had to hunt this particular bag down from the internet as by the time I know about it, the magazine that it came with (SWEET april 2010) was already all sold out. 

My jill stuart cafe bag hanging on my sweet handbag hook.
Hook is quite durable, not sure about the exact amount of weight that it can hold though. So far I've only tried 2-3kg of stuff (that's how heavy my bags normally are lol), and it works fine. 

Bag measures 18 x 24 x 7 cm
Quite small so can only hand carry.
Bag is made of polyester and feels like towel material. Doesn't seem to be too water resistant either. Also seems prone to get dirty easily. 



This bag is actually quite flimsy and has no padding inside, thus you can't carry too heavy an item while bringing this bag out. Stitching near the handles are also poorly made, feels like they might fall off anytime.

However, despite all the downsides, I still do not regret my decision to buy this bag. Cause it is really cute~!! And it matches with almost any outfit. Need I say more? ^^

Currently , there is only one Jill Stuart Cafe in Japan which is located at Daimaru department store in Shinsaibashi, OsakaPhotos of their uber cuter jill stuart cafe tote bags below!! **Disclaimer: Photos below are not mine. Credits to en.item.rakuten.com and nekodot.jp**




For more cuteness of jill stuart cafe tote bags go here and here.


Seeing all those photos just made me lust after a Jill Stuart Cafe Tote Bag even more~!!

What about you? Are you tempted too?

Chi Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment