Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crabtree & Evelyn x Hello Kitty

Okie, I admit~ I guess I'm a HK fan after all.

Cause I sooo want these~

Presenting~~ Crabtree & Evelyn x Hello Kitty!!
(Gosh why are there so many collaborations with dear Kitty lately? I'm super lemming for Samantha Thavasa x Hello Kitty aimi bag too > < )

Minimum S$160 nett in a single receipt, receive a free Limited Edition Hello Kitty Rosewater Tote Bag.

Minimum S$260 nett in a single receipt, receive a free Limited Edition Hello Kitty Rosewater Tote Bag and Limited Edition Hello Kitty Lavender Tote Bag.

Minimum S$360 nett in a single receipt, receive a free Limited Edition Hello Kitty Rosewater Tote Bag, Limited Edition Hello Kitty Lavender Tote Bag, and Limited Edition Hello Kitty Iris Travel Bag

Crabtree & Evelyn is an American brand that retails body and home products.

Personally I have never tried Crabtree & Evelyn items before, but have heard many raves about its hand creams. I'm actually quite interested in several of its Rosewater, Summer Hill, and Lily of the Valley products, to add to that the packaging are super gorgeous!

The price is on the steep side though, will be a hugeeeee hole in my pocket if I really caved in and bought them~

Photos I got from ebay:

Reminds me of my Cath Kidston bag.

Kitty with the various floral print ^^

Hmmmm..

Should I pamper myself?

Will you?

Chi Chi

5 comments:

  1. i am so in love with the rosewater range! doesn't smell auntie at all!! i managed to get the kitty rosewater tote - very cute!! the travel bag is really cute and big but you have to spend $360 to get that *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa!! i got the rosewater eau de toilette big and small bottles, the dusting powder, the body lotion, the shower gel and travel set.. haha! ok, i will post the photos soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lemming for the Rosewater essential set which contains shower gel, body lotion and cream. The dusting powder seems lovely too but I don't really use powder that often~ Yupp photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww~ Hello Kitty x C&E! I've tried the C&E hand cream before, it works really great for dry hands. I'm lemming for the rosewater collection, but too bad it's pretty expensive. :(
    Keep your posts coming, they're a good read! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you LauraLeia~ that means so much to me ^^
    Yupp the collection is quite ex~ im still pondering myself too~
    Do keep an eye out~ I'll be posting more soon :D

    ReplyDelete